Now that it’s official, I wanted to make an announcement that I have accepted a position with the Pain Care team at the Center for Diagnostic Imaging in St. Cloud. I am very excited about my new opportunity at CDI.
I decided to join CDI to take on a new challenge as part of their expanding CDI Pain Care program. Some of the services the program will be offering include:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic injections
- Medication management
- Physical therapy
- Behavioral health or surgical consults
- Advanced imaging diagnostics
I am very grateful to have this wonderful opportunity at CDI, and I also want to say thanks to all my friends, colleagues, coworkers, and patients at MAPS Medical Pain Clinic. I learned a lot during my time at MAPS and met a bunch of wonderful people. I am blessed to have met all of you, and I wish you all the best going forward.
CDI has three offices in the greater St. Cloud area. I will be working out of the Sartell office. You can reach the office by calling 320-251-0609 or by visiting our website. We are open Mon-Fri 6:30am-10pm, and on Saturdays from 7am-3pm. Please call the office if you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment.
Latest posts by thomascohnmd (see all)
- Could Dad Be To Blame For Chronic Pain Woes? - August 31, 2015
- Why A Medical Breakthrough May Be Bad For Society - August 26, 2015
- The Correlation Between Sports, Headaches and Concussions - August 24, 2015